For those times when nothing but the most hardy trailer will do, Human Powered Machines has designed the one to get the job done. Details such as integral handles for easy maneuverability when moving the trailer by hand, or the heavy-duty hand built 20 inch wheels, keep the Hauler ahead of other trailers on the market.
Depending on your needs, the Hauler comes in two sizes: 1/6 ton and 1/4 ton capacity. Included is a custom-designed quick-disconnect hitch with safety cable. Options include threaded holes for mounting accessories or side enclosures. An aluminum deck and removable tailgate are also available.
Designed by Jan VanderTuin
- TYPE: Load carrying trailer.
- CARGO AREA: 2’ X 3’ (1/6-ton model) or 3’ X 4’ (1/4-ton model).
- TONGUE HEIGHT: Variable, can be seat post mounted and custom fit to any bike.
- FLOOR HEIGHT: 11”
- WEIGHT: 28 lbs. (1/6-ton model) or 48 lbs. (1/4-ton model).
- FRAME: TIG welded CroMo tubing, integral handles for off-bike use.
- FLOOR: Plywood. (Skid proof aluminum tread plate available, add $100).
- FINISH: Powdercoat, many colors available.
- WHEELS: Hubs- alloy with sealed bearings; rims- alloy 20”; spokes- stainless steel.
- HITCH: 1/2” quick-disconnect ball joint with safety cable.
- OPTIONS: Aluminum treadplate floor (add $100), removable tailagate (add $85) Wooden sides (call for a quote)
- PRICE: $650 (1/6-ton model) or $750 (1/4-ton model).