Prices start at $2300
This customizable tricycle is perfect for anyone looking for extra stability in their recumbent cycle. Like many of our designs, the Tritan can be modified for special needs. We have successfully customized many vehicles for alter-abled individuals with limited use of limbs!
The Tritan comes in two lengths for riders of different sizes, and the under-seat steering mechanism features well-placed shifter and brake controls. The standard version includes a disc brake on the rear wheels and V-brake on the front.
Designed by Jan VanderTuin
- TYPE: LWB recumbent tricycle, USS.
- WHEELBASE: 61″ (short version), 64″ (long version).
- WIDTH: 29″
- BB HEIGHT: 16″
- SEAT HEIGHT: 24″
- WEIGHT: 39 lbs.
- FRAME: TIG welded CroMo tubing.
- FORK: CroMo Unicrown.
- SEAT: Adjustable TIG welded alum. frame with breathable comfort mesh.
- FINISH: Powder coat, many colors available.
- WHEELS: Rims- alloy 20″; spokes- stainless steel.
- DRIVETRAIN: 27-speed derailleur system, bar-end shifters.
- BRAKES: Disc (rear), V-brakes (front).
- OPTIONS: Fenders, removable/lockable container, Zzipper fairing, can be modified for alter-abled riders.
- PRICE: $2300 (short version), $2600 (long version).