Prices start at $3000
The workhorse of Human Powered Machines, our Tri-Hauler is a load-carrying recumbent tricycle that will have you actively seeking out up to 600 lbs of anything to carry from place to place. Utilized for everything from newspaper delivery to food distribution, the Tri-Hauler leaves other work bikes and trailers in the dust. Fully loaded with an aluminum flatbed, its stability, comfort and handling surpass anything out there.
Another design that can’t help but attract attention, the Tri-Hauler doubles as effective advertisement space. Just put your logo on and people will definitely take notice.
Designed by Jan VanderTuin
- TYPE: Load-carrying recumbent tricycle with spring-action, self-centering front-wheel drive.
- 58” (Small 1/6-ton model) or 62” (Large 1/3-ton model).
- BB HEIGHT: 23”
- SEAT HEIGHT: 25”
- WEIGHT: 84 lbs. (1/6-ton model) or 112 lbs. (1/3-ton model).
- FRAME: TIG welded CroMo tubing with 2’ X 3’ aluminum container (1/6 ton model) or 3’X 4’ aluminum container (1/3-ton model).
- FORK: CroMo.
- SEAT: Adjustable TIG welded steel frame with breathable comfort mesh.
- FINISH: Powdercoat, many colors available.
- WHEELS: Rims- Alloy 20”; spokes- stainless steel. Rear wheels- 15mm axle with 48 spokes.
- DRIVETRAIN: Shimano external 3×9 system (standard). Option: Shimano Alfine 8-speed internal.
- BRAKES: Disc Brakes.
- OPTIONS: Fenders ($110), Removable Tailgate ($150), Cargo Cover ($120)
- PRICE: 1/6-ton model: $3000 (w/ aluminum box) 1/3-ton model: $3300 (w/ aluminum box).