Starting at $1900
Have you been looking for the comfort of a recumbent combined with the convenience of a folding bike? You have been answered with the Phaser, which brings folding capability to a short (43″) wheelbase machine.
Designed by Jan VanderTuin
- TYPE: Folding SWB recumbent, USS optional ASS
- WHEELBASE: 43″
- BB HEIGHT: 26″
- SEAT HEIGHT: 26″
- WEIGHT: 31 lbs.
- FRAME: TIG welded CroMo tubing.
- FORK: CroMo Unicrown.
- SEAT: Adjustable TIG welded alum. frame with breathable comfort mesh.
- FINISH: Powder coat, many colors available.
- WHEELS: Rims; Alloy 20″, Spokes; stainless steel.
- DRIVETRAIN: Shimano 8-speed internal hub or standard 27-speed derailleur system.
- BRAKES: V-brakes or disk brakes ($70 extra).
- OPTIONS: Fenders, low gravity/ underseat rack, Zzipper fairing.